- The nearest bus stop is in Wimborne Square which is a 10-15 walk or a 5 minute car or taxi ride.
- Bournemouth International Airport is a 20 minutes car/taxi journey away
- Poole train station is 20-25 minutes and Bournemouth 40-45 away by car/taxi
- There is a local Taxi service that has accessible taxis if required; we can make a booking for you.
- We have our own website www.thelogcabinbnb-wimborne.co.uk
- You can contact us via phone 01202 882 664 or email email@example.com or find us on Google B&B Wimborne
Arrival & Parking
- On arrival to the property you can drive straight in as it has not got any gates and park on your left outside the Cabin, or you can park on the lane directly outside of the
property if you prefer.
- The surface is mainly level with gravel
- We can assist guests with their luggage
- Wimborne MinsterTown Centre is a short journey away ,the Furze hill Post office and stores is a 10 minute walk away
- The entrance to the Cabin is not suitable for wheelchair access due its width
- It has a 6inch wooden sleeper step leading down to a paving stone area just Prior to the entrance
- There are 3 steps ,2 of them are 6inch wooden sleeper type ,and the other is a 3 inch door frame step
- The door will be locked but you will be greeted at a pre arranged time and a set of keys given to you
- On entry to the Cabin the bed is directly in front of you with wood flooring throughout ,mats placed in
the Log Cabin have non slip matting beneath them
- Seating without arms is provided near to coffee and tea making facilities
- The en suite shower room holds a shower, toilet and sink, the shower is behind the door entrance, the sink directly in front of you when you enter and the toilet to the left of the
- The shower is thermostatically controlled it has a push on /off button and is set on what the manufactures describe the“perfect setting” assistance is offered if you want
the settings to be changed the shower will continue to run on for a bit once turned off
- The shower has a step edge of 4 inches without any grab rails.
- The towel heater to the left of the shower room is left on a constant heat of 65 degrees
- Your continental breakfast is brought to you in the cabin on a tray.The cutlery, plates, bowls and extra cups are left in the room beneath the tea /coffee making
- Weather permitting you can eat on the decking area in front of the double doors
Grounds & Garden
- The double doors at the rear of the cabin open outwards and have stainless steel retainers.
- The decking area directly in front of the cabin has three 6 inch steps (sleeper type) to front of the area.
- To the right ofthe double doors is chair with arms and small wooden table and large plant.
- To the left a wooden bench.
- On the right on the Cabin sitting area there is a bamboo screen for guests privacy
- At the front of the decked area to the right is a large plant.
- We have a grassed garden to the left of the cabin with a bench for sitting
- There is a local park 10 minutes walk away or lots of open woodland walks also nearby
- We do not play background music ,a radio is available for guests use
Not available on site but a laundry is in Leigh Road in Wimborne Minster and offers service washes
Not available on site but Furzehill Post office and Wimborne Minster nearby
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- Mobile phone reception is generally good however in case of an emergency a landline in the cottage is available
- In case of evacuation both entrance/exits can be used either end taking you to a fire/evacuation
- Information on our Fire Procedure can be found in the guest’s information book kept in the Cabin.
- However if you preferwe can tell you on arrival of what to do
in the event of a Fire.
- Anita Moralee
- Website www.thelogcabinbnb-wimborne.co.uk
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook logcabinbnb
- Address 12 Dogdean Wimborne Dorset BH21 4HA
- Telephone 01202 882 664
- Mobile 0756 424 1227
- Hours of operation Closed on 24th Dec-3rd January
- Local public transport leave from Wimborne Square
- National Rail Enquiries for Poole/Bournemouth 08457 48 49 50
- National Rail Enquiries text phone (for customers with hearing impairment) 0845 60 50 600
- Local accessible taxi number Minster Cars 01202 888888
We have no plans at present to change the Log Cabin